Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Study Tour To Malang


In the Saturday, 9 March 2013 SMP N 1 Wonosari held a field trip to the Malang for the grade 8. I went to school about 19.30 PM. When arrived, I put my suitcase in the luggage of the bus. There were many buses parked in the courtyard outside the school. Before the bus depart, I did pray and then I and my friends did ceremony in the school yard. Promptly at 08.00 PM, I and my friends went to the Malang. In the bus 1 was very crowded because my friends incessantly talking with her friends. Eventually, I always sleept with the crowded conditions. Unexpected I’ve got the bridge Suramadu, in was there I and the other photographed that.
            When arrived in the Hajj Dormitory, I took may suitcase on the luggage of the bus. My friends and the other gived a key for open the room in the Hajj Dormitory. I and my roommate immediately for bath in the room. I got turn 4th to bath. After I and my roommate completed to bath, we pack my things that I carried. Then, we were having breakfast in the one of the room Hajj Dormitory. There were many food and drink presented in there, example : fried chicken, rice, tempe, tea, etc.

             Now, we went to the Suramadu Bridge. I tought, it was very long bridge, because the distance about 4.5 km. The bridge connecting The Java Island and Madura Island. But, I can’t went to the Madura and just having fun across the Suramadu Bridge.     
After the Suramada Bridge, I entered to the bus for continue my trip to the Wildlife Safari Prigen.In the Wildlife Safari Prigen, I did pray contained in the mosque there. Then, the bus entered to the Prigen Tour. In there, there were many animals raised, example : tiger, orang utan, giraffe, elephant, etc. Of course, I and my friend didn’t forget to perpetuate animal in was there.       
After that, we leave the Wildlife Safari Prigen for went to the BNS. When arrived in the BNS, I and my classmate gather before entered the BNS. Then, we gave one ticket to each other for enter the BNS. In was there, there were many games to test my andrenalin. For the first, I tried gost house with fare 10.000 each one person. In it was dark, but I’m not afraid because many friends for company. Second, I ride bom-bom car, it was very fun because car with each other collide. For the third, I and my friends enter to the glass house, the house has very glass. In it, we was so confused and always crashing. Finally, with laborious we could went out the trap in the glass house. After that I and my classmate did photos, because one of my friend was thirsty we bought a drink while walking to out from the BNS. And then the bus continue the journey to the restaurant
            When arrived in the restaurant, I and my friend did eat to gorge after a full day. After that, we bought some souvenir at an affordable price. Time has going to night, it’s time to went the villa. In the villa, I immediately to bath although it was at 23.00 PM. Then, I watched TV  while eat some snacks and joking with other. Exactly at 01.00 AM, I soon to sleept. At the 05.00, I wake up and immediately to pray. Then, I did to bath with very cold water. After that, I and my friend eat in the restaurant provided in there. In the restaurant, there were many food, drink and fruit provided in there. Then, I and my friend continue the trip to the Songgoriti. It was very near from the restaurant. There were many statues, flowers, and swing in it. However, the time runs out so that I and my friend must went to the Selekta. When arrived in the Selecta I gathered together my classmates that could photos together with their.
             Exactly at 11.00 the bus went to the Jatim Park 1 there were many game, study’s room, and etc. In was there : I ride a rollercoaster, dragon rollercoaster, tornado, swing, and rotates 360o. It was very tense and very testing my andrenalin, but I’m very happy to this activity. Then, I’m went back to the bus for continue the trip to the Coban Rondo. This place was very cold for me because there was a beautiful waterfall. It was so amazing and fabulous. Of course, I and my friends photos in the Coban Rondo. At 14.00 we went to the restaurant. The restaurant was far from the Coban Rondo, to spend about 5-6 hour. I did eat for cure my hanger. The food was very delicious because I’m very famished.
Now,  it’s time to went home. It was very pleasent experience for me. About 02.30 AM, we arrived in the SMPN 1 Wonosari. Then, I took may suitcase and souvenir from the luggage the bus to went home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment